Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love Monday Holidays!!



I headed to NH after Church on Sunday to spend some time with my friend Cathy!!  I love the pace when I stay with her.  Laid back, just relaxing fun!!  Even though I was there for only 24 hours, we had a great time and did soo much!! 

On my way up, I took a quick detour to see my Covered Bridge (The Smith Bridge) and photograph the Wind Sock at the cute little Airport (if you were at FBC/LifeSong Sunday, you know why... =).

Once I arrived, and the hugging was finished, we spent some time making a few cards.  I had brought some Frozen Cape Cod pizzas, so we had those for supper and then watched the movie Courageous with Larry - Awesome movie by the way!! 

After what seemed like a very short sleep (maybe we were up a little late talking and "gaming") we had some pancakes got ourselves "together" and headed out to enjoy the beautiful morning and visit a few local COFFEE SHOPS!!!  We started off in Plymouth at Cafe Monte Alto.  I LOVED this place!!  Check out my Coffee Shop tab to hear more... to be posted soon...

Once we finished up in beautiful downtown Plymouth, we headed to The Mad River Cafe.  Driving along side a Mad River...      










We took a detour and drove up Larry's DOT Route, up, up, up!!  The views were incredible.
How majestic - Good job God!!


 Amazing!!  After taking in the mountain views, we headed back down, down, down and found our way to the Mad River Cafe where we enjoyed Peppermint Patty Lattes - yum!!

On our way back, Larry was skating - awesome on skates!!

Soon it was time for me to head home...  Love our times together Cathy!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the "my covered bridge".. LOL.. good times.. as always.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photos Sally! Love the bridge :) Always nice to get away with a friend!

    ReplyDelete