Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday - my favorite day

I woke up early this morning.  Had some prayer time, had oh so many people and situations racing thru my mind...  tried to get back to sleep, but it wasn't meant to be this morning...

So, I grabbed my iPhone (my iPhone??, why didn't I grab my Bible...), checked for any "current" activity (since maybe 4 hours prior) and then went to my Note Pad (thankfully!).  When I attended Women of Faith this past November in Hartford,  CT, my iPhone was fairly new to me.  I used "My Notes" during the Conference which was so awesome.  I love looking back and remembering the many blessed moments of wisdom, encouragement and simple reminders of how our God loves us!! 

Sheila Walsh has become a favorite speaker of mine since I first heard her at a WoF Conference a few years back.  She shared this verse...:

Psalm 143:8  Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

...and then this simple prayer:  "Good Morning Lord, wherever you are going, I am going too!" 

That is my prayer this Sunday morning.  May I follow Him not only this day but each and every day.  May each day be a day of constant dialogue with my Lord and Savior. 

He loves to spend time with us!  How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment